When you add a new location or initialise your company for the first time, you might need to assign work hours to yourself or all other employees.
- Log in to the EasyWeek.
- Click on the Profile icon at the left bottom corner.
- Select Staff & Assets and then choose a staffer.
- Click on the Schedule field.
Here is the worker’s calendar, which you can fill in various ways:
a) Click particular days and set working intervals for each of them.
b) Use bulk creation by days of the week.
c) Use bulk creation by the number of days
Moreover, you can use all these methods together. For instance, if you work with 2\2 shift and every Sunday:
If you made a mistake, you can
- Click a particular day and select the Flush all for this day option.
- Scroll down and correct the date list.
- Erase all made settings with the big red button Reset this month and start again.