At this point, you define which services your company will provide to customers and put all the information about them.
- Log in to the EasyWeek website.
- Locate the profile icon at the left bottom corner.
- Click on it and choose Business settings.
- Click Services to view the entire list.
- Add a new service by clicking on the big Create service button:
- Provide all required information about the service, such as Service Name, Duration, Price, and so on.
Also, here are some specific options.
- The Category field allows group services on the main page and in the widget by categories.
- Top service toggle: if set, the service will have a “Top” mark on the website;
- Hide service duration toggle: client won’t see the duration during the ordering.
- You can also Hide price from website and widget.
- Expenses Price - value for calculating net profit.
- The Free checkbox triggers no-cost services.
- Mark as “Starting at” will set the minimum price for service.
- Price for related service - adjust a lower fee when the service accompanies another. Read more in "Setting up cross sell".