Zapier.com is a web service that integrates across 3000 different applications and systems, including EasyWeek. It helps you connect almost all known services, such as Google Calendar, Pipedrive, various marketing software, etc.
A complete list is on the Zapier official website.
Setting up the integration
- Go to the EasyWeek website, the Integrations catalogue, select Zapier, click Connect to 3000+ Apps.
- Make a registration on the opened webpage.
- Go to Make a Zap.
- Find the EasyWeek in the appeared window.
- Click Sign in to EasyWeek.
- Then log in here with your EasyWeek password.
- Click Yes, continue to allow Zapier access to information about appointments.
- Continue by making pairs between data from EasyWeek and other system’s fields.
- After connection settings, start Zap, and synchronisation will start.