Webhooks help gets real-time booking information. We send a webhook for every event you follow without periodically requesting a server to receive data.
You can configure up to five webhooks on the Webhooks page under the Settings - Developer menu.
The page shows previously created webhooks, their status, the percentage of unsuccessful sends, and a visual graph of the send statistics for the last 7 days:
If there is nothing on the page yet and you need to create a new webhook, click the +Add button, and enter its parameters:
- Method: POST (a full payload will be sent when the event occurs) or GET (a short message without a Body segment will be sent).
- URL: the address where your system will receive the webhook.
- Response codes: comma-separated HTTP codes will be counted as a successful result of the sending.
- Description: some explanatory text is displayed in the webhook description. Used for convenience and do not sends.
On the right side of the page, select the type of event to be tracked: one of five, several, or all available triggers, after which the webhook should trigger.
Further are the settings for automatically disabling the webhook in case of sending errors:
- Set the number of attempts to send and the interval between them.
- Activate or deactivate the shutdown. Specify the address to send the email about webhook disconnection or several addresses separated by commas.
Below is the block for adding custom parameters. For example, if your system waits for an authorisation segment in incoming webhooks, you can add these parameters to other sent ones.
Each webhook has a detailed request history. Go to Settings - Developer menu - Webhooks, select the required one from the list and click on it.
On the opened page, you will see brief information on the webhook and a detailed submission log at the bottom. In addition, filtering by date, success rate, or event type is available.
Select any of the entries to view details of the data sent. A Resend button is available for all attempts.
This article lists the variables used during the webhook sending: message templates.
If you want to create a non-standard webhook or more than 5, contact support and specify the following points:
- The URL where you want to receive notifications about changes in the system.
- What events to send notifications about: e.g. creation, cancellation, record change.
- The data you are interested in. It can be the entire available output (the entire payload) or a customised set.
- Specify POST (send full payload) or GET (message without Body segment) method, parameters of successful sending, tracked events, and custom attributes if needed.
Webhooks are only available on the PRO plan.