Integration of EasyWeek and Microsoft Teams offers setting up online meetings and simplifies communication between you and your clients. Now you can effortlessly acquire a link to a virtual meeting room, which gets automatically attached to bookings made through the widget or Calendar. Clients can easily access the necessary video meetings to receive services.
Connecting Microsoft Teams
- Go to the Integrations by clicking the icon in the lower-left menu.
- Scroll to the Microsoft Teams card or use the search field.
- On the opened page, click Continue with Microsoft Teams.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account credentials or create a new one.
How does integration with Microsoft Teams work?
Integration with Microsoft Teams works automatically when creating a booking:
- Log in to EasyWeek, and go to Calendar.
- Select a time slot or press + New Entry.
- Specify mandatory data: service, time, and date.
- Set other parameters as necessary, then press Create Appointment.
A link to the video conference will be automatically added to the booking. Furthermore, when email notifications are enabled, the link will be sent via email or other configured alerts.
You can find the Microsoft Teams meeting link by opening the booking in the Calendar. It is located in the right panel of the service description.
When changes are made to the booking, the link will also be updated.