If you need to plug an EasyWeek widget into a Wix, copy the linking code from the Integration section.
There is no regular adjustable HTML window on Wix, but embedding is still available through the tracking and analytics functions.
- Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Scroll down to Advanced and click the Custom Code tab.
- Click +Add Custom Code at the top right.
- Add your custom code.
- Insert here code copied before from EasyWeek Integrations.
- Enter a name for your code.
Tip: Give it a name that is easy to recognise so you can quickly identify it later.
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages: All pages.
This option adds the code to all pages, including newly created pages.
- Choose Body – end in Place Code in.
- Click Apply.
More information on the Wix official support page.