Our system has various types of payments and operations for financial accounting purposes. You can find their complete list on the Finance page under Types. Let's look at the two primary groups these payments are divided into.
Types of operations for employee financial report
Access a comprehensive report on an employee's financial activities in the Staff & Units section. Select the employee’s name from the list to open their profile. From there, navigate to the Staff commission section.
"Salary accumulation" type
This type refers to an employee's internal account increase resulting from completed bookings, sales, and other transactions.
- Commission staff – service accruals, funds credited to the employee's account after service completion. Occurs automatically according to the salary scheme.
- Sales commission – credited to the employee's account after they make a sale. Arises automatically based on the applied salary scheme.
- Bonus, Vacation pay, and Other – used for manual future compensations accrual to the employee's account. The only difference between them is their names and icons, designed for your convenience.
"Withdraw commission" type
Deductions and actual payouts can be found here. This type is used when reducing the internal account of an employee in case of salary payments, fines, and some manual operations.
- Payment of commission (Salary payment), Loan, and Prepaid advance – represents the real payments to the employee. Money is debited from the account and the employee's internal account. These types differ visually by name and icons only.
- Penalty and Other deductions – manual subtractions from the employee's inner account. Their functionality is identical, and the difference is only in designation.
- The "Transaction has been reverted" message in the list occurs in case of service accrual reversal – funds deduction from the user's balance after canceling the "Service accrual" transaction.
Types of operations for account transaction report
This report can be accessed in the Finance section on the Financial overview and the Money transactions pages. It displays transactions from the account balance perspective. Some operations happen automatically, while others are added via the dropdown menu with three dots next to each cash register.
This type groups transactions that increase the account’s balance:
- Booking income – reflects service revenue, i.e. account replenishment after receiving money for a provided service.
- Sale – shows account replenishment after receiving money from a product sale.
- Other income – manual replenishment of the account balance.
This type includes operations that reduce the account’s balance.
- Commission pay reflects employee payouts, recorded operations for the actual issuance of money to the employee. Appears in the list synchronously with the Payment of commission, Loan, and Prepaid operations and reflects their impact on reducing the account’s balance.
- Manual deductions called Expense and Transaction has been reverted – other manual operations to reduce the account balance. They differ only in name and icons for your convenience.
This type contains only a Transfer operation type, a manual operation of funds transfer between accounts. It appears as a debit for the sender and a credit for the recipient's account.
Used for other account operations:
- Transaction canceled – appears after manually canceling an operation on the account.
- Account created – the very first operation in any cash register. It displays the initial balance if set during creation.
System entries cannot be deleted or edited, but you can create more payment entries, as detailed in this article.