The commissions' overview and their schemes settings are in the Staff commission menu. You can arrange separate schemes for your locations/employees and specify the exact percentage or fixed payments for services.
- Login to the EasyWeek website.
- Go to the Staff commission – Commission scheme – New schema.
- Put the scheme's name, select one or more locations to apply this scheme on.
- Set Payment type. This scheme can be applied to workers or administrators.
- Define the percentage and/or fixed amount
- Use service final cost when calculating a salary based on the final price with discounts. Also, there is an option to use the cost of service and calculate commission based on net profit only.
- In the section Customized service schema, you can detail different percentages for services separately.
- If the worker commission depends on total incomes, you can set the Company-performed service option and needed percentage.
- The Hourly rate uses when the commission does not depend on the cost of services but their total duration.
- And the last option allows setting products sales percentages.
After all, click on the Save button.
Do not forget to attach this scheme to employees. Select a period to assign this scheme temporarily or leave these fields blank to apply permanently.