When you add a new location or initialize your company for the first time, you might need to add more than one employee.
- Go to the Staff at the left vertical menu
- At the opened Staff&Assets page, click the big button +Add new
- Enter all required information in this form, such as First Name, E-mail (for all notifications and reminders), Phone number, Position, Access level, and Department.
Setting the access levels
You should regulate the security roles after describing all the basic information. There are three access levels in EasyWeek:
- Owner: always full access to the system controls, analytics, staff commissions, and salaries. The owner assigns roles and grants access.
- Admin. Having fewer functions than the Owner, Admin manages its branch: clients, products, service settings, staff schedules, salaries, and grants access.
- User: can view own schedule and working hours.
Some role permissions for Admin and User roles are tunable. To customize it, follow the Staff – Permissions page. Here are both static and editable permissions for every role:
How to change a photo
- Go to the Staff menu.
- Choose a worker to edit his photo.
- Click on the round picture and select the required action: Zoom, Remove or Change Image.
- Choose an image on your device and adjust it by zooming and moving it.
- Then click Save.
Your company may have another entity with a schedule besides workers. They are called "Assets" and also will have a place on this list. More about it is in this article.