When you add a new location or initialise your company for the first time, you might need to add more than one employee.
- Log in to the EasyWeek.
- Click on the Profile icon at the left bottom corner.
- Go to the Staff & Assets, then click the big button Add new:
- Enter all required information in this form, such as Name, Surname, E-mail (for all notifications and reminders), Phone number, Position and related Locations/branches.
Setting the access levels
You should regulate the security roles after describing all the basic information. There are three access levels in EasyWeek:
- Owner: always full access to the system controls, analytics, staff commissions and salaries. The owner assigns roles and grants access.
- Admin. Having fewer functions than Owner, Admin manages its branch: clients, products, service settings, staff schedules, salaries and grants access.
- User: can view own schedule and working hours.
Some role permissions for Admin and User roles are tunable. To customise it, follow this page:
- Click the profile icon on the left bottom corner.
- Choose Staff & Assets.
- Go through the User permissions link.
This page displays both static and editable permissions for every role:
How to change a photo
- Click on the circle in the left bottom corner.
- Go to the Staff&Assets.
- Choose a worker to edit his photo.
- Click on the round picture and select the required action: Zoom, Remove or Change Image.
- Choose an image on your device and adjust it by zooming and moving.
- Then click Save.
Your company may have another entity with a schedule besides workers. They are called "Assets" and also will have a place on this list. More about it is in this article.