After all previous settings, there is enough data to start getting orders! You declared services, associated them with workers, described and illustrated them. Let's create the first event.
Appointments via calendar
The minimal actions for this are just a few clicks:
- Open the Calendar by clicking the icon in the left vertical menu.
- You will see your organization's work timetable or a calendar. The columns represent employees, and the rows represent time slots.
- Select an available time slot for scheduling or click the + New booking button.
- A window for entering information about the entry will open
Describe the booking starting with the client's information:
- add a new client,
- select an existing client from the list,
- or leave the field blank for an anonymous reservation.
Now, enter the service details:
- Select it from the list and specify the performer if another is selected.
- Along with the service provider, the start time, price, duration of the service, and other parameters from the service description are automatically added. Each field can be edited in case of an uncommon situation.
- An extended description of the service, such as the consumption of materials or resource usage, is available.
- Click Add at the bottom.
The service is added. If multiple services are planned for this visit, you can add another for the same or a different worker by clicking + Add another service.
The minimum required data has been entered. On the right side is a field for the total amount for all services, a customizable booking source, a comments field, and a color selection. Finally, click Create appointment.
Done! Your booking is now visible in the Calendar and in the Appointments list:
In the Calendar interface, there are buttons to adjust its display. At the top are the following:
- Today button returns to the current date. Arrows help move to the adjacent day.
- Scale sets how wide the row for each hour will be. Adjusted in the menu with three dots ⋮ in the middle at the top.
- Sorting helps display or hide employees not working on the selected day.
- It is possible to hide or show the right part with filters and the calendar.
On the right side of the page are the following switches:
- A month calendar in the upper right corner to quickly move between dates and months.
- Above it is the location selector if you have multiple.
- Department filter. On the right side is a quick employee filter: show one of the departments, a specific employee, or all.
Booking through a widget
The booking process looks different when clients book through the website or widget.
- Open the widget on your website or wherever it is embedded. Or scroll through your organization's website to the list of services and pick one.
- Then select the performer or set automatic assignment. If your company has only one employee, you will be moved directly to the next step.
- Specify the date and time of the booking.
- In the last step, you must enter the client's information. Usually, the phone number, name, surname, and comments. These booking attributes can be customized.
The system will generate a page with complete information about the booking.
If you set up notifications, the client and performer will receive notifications about the new booking.