After all previous settings, there is enough data to start getting orders! You declared services, associated them with workers, described and illustrated them.
Let's create the first event with a couple of clicks!
Go to the Calendar. Click on the free slot or the New booking button. Choose the client from the list, add a service:
Note that a client can be unselected and stay anonymous. Services can be provided by the different workers.
On the right part of the screen, you see the total amount of all services, adjustable appointment status, comment field and colour. Also, there is a source list to specify from where the customer came.
Ready! Your appointments are in the calendar and the Appointments menu in brief form:
Appointments via widget
When the client uses your website or widget, the booking process looks a little different:
- A client opens the widget to see the list of services or scroll your EasyWeek webpage a little. Selects one service:
- Then choose a performer from the list. If your company has only one worker, will skip this.
- The calendar with all available time slots appears next:
- The final step is entering contact information. Usually, it is Phone, Name, Surname and Comment. That’s it!
- After this step, EasyWeek will send two notifications to the client and the performer.
Also, there is generated webpage with all order information: