The customer and employees get notifications after making an appointment, before and after that.
As well as you can adjust how many messages they all will get, you also can adapt the text of these notices and their timing.
- Log in to the EasyWeek website.
- Go to the Business Settings – SMS Notifications – For customers/staff.
- Enable needed types of notifications:
a) after a successfully booked appointment;
b) before appointment;
c) last chance notification before appointment;
d) after successfully closing the appointment.
- Choose delay: immediately after booking or 15min/30min/1h/2h after.
- Use a default text or customise it at your wish.
Tip: there are some variables with descriptions on that page, such as “:customer_name”
- After the short moderation, your SMS will be ready for sending.
The standard SMS length is 160 symbols. Of course, as usual messages, your notifications can be more extended, but in that case, you will spend more SMS from your account balance.
There is a counter near the textbox, which helps you estimate the needed number of parts.